Friday, September 23, 2011

My Future

OK guys I'm in day 5 of my 2 weeks until I'm homeless basically.

Some of you might ask why I'm still playing at a time like this? or Hows it Going?

Simply put:
1. time difference I see most of you at 1800 Uniform time or later.
2. Yes I'm still job searching (most don't care I bet though, can't argue there xD)
3. I have 3 interviews lined up already I just need a YES (GOD WILLING)

The main goal of this part time job is simply cash income of course to help pay bills, (most have been done with savings since I was laid off) and to pay for college

My future goal is three fold actually
1. Start a Digital Graphics media company (Making Commercials, Music Videos, advertisements Digital and hard copy, all with a few bodies of mine)
2. After or during the same time I'd also would like to start an independent gaming company or work with a gaming company (Double threat FTW)
3. Start my website for personal and business aspects.

all in all the total for the start up investment is around $25,000 USD
substantial as that may seem INTERNS that are paid at $30 USD per HOUR for a full day that's $240 or $53,000 a year not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment